- Business Insider's Rachel Hosie takes us on a tour through each class on Emirates' double-decker Airbus A380.
- The whole lower level of the plane is made up of economy seats.
- To access business and first class you have to ascend a spiral staircase at the back of the plane.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Watch the video to see how each class gets progressively more luxurious.
Produced by Charlie Floyd and David Ibekwe.
- Pete Buttigieg is running for president in 2020. Here's everything we know about the candidate and how he stacks up against the competition.
- The Wells Fargo Propel is arguably the best no-annual-fee personal credit card to open in 2019 — here's why
- 14 things millennials do completely differently from their parents