US Army/Sgt. Edward Bates
- The Army's 3rd Cavalry Regiment earned about 30 Combat Action Badges and 30 Combat Infantry Badges during a recent deployment in Iraq, Syria, and Kuwait.
- "It was a great time to be an artillerymen in the 3rd Cavalry Regiment," the unit's senior enlisted said.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Soldiers with the 3rd Cavalry Regiment from Fort Hood, Texas, returned from a deployment to Iraq, Syria, and Kuwait, in February 60 combat badges richer.
Regiment Command Sgt. Maj. Adam Nash told reporters on Wednesday that roughly 30 Combat Action Badges and 30 Combat Infantry Badges were to "Brave Rifles" soldiers.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Here's the real story behind the top US general seen carrying a .45 pistol in Afghanistan
- The Iraq War's first living Medal of Honor recipient may also get 15 years' worth of back pay
- The Army's Devil Brigade took its Stinger missiles to the Black Sea to practice taking on enemy aircraft