- Satellite photos taken over Shenzhen, China, close to the border with Hong Kong, show amassed military vehicles being held in a football stadium.
- The photos, first published by The Associated Press, come just one day after Chinese state media published videos of military police massing in Shenzhen.
- The readying of Chinese military vehicles and troops comes as mass protests in Hong Kong continue into their tenth week.
- Military forces are being readied in Shenzhen as a warning to Hong Kong of China's combat readiness, Adam Ni, a researcher on Chinese security policy tweeted Tuesday.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories
Satellite photographs taken close to mainland China's border with Hong Kong appear to show amassed military vehicles being held inside a football stadium.
Chinese security forces have been gathering in the city of Shenzhen in recent days, an apparent show of force as mass protests continue to roil Hong Kong.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Video: Hong Kong protesters belt out 'Do You Hear The People Sing?' from 'Les Misérables' during airport takeover
- Violence breaks out at the Hong Kong airport as riot police clash with protesters
- A Mexican gang hung 9 dead bodies from a bridge in a gruesome battle linked to control of the avocado trade