Joe Schildhorn/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
- Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, was spotted at an In-N-Out in Los Angeles this week.
- This is the first time that Maxwell has been spotted in public following Epstein's death.
- It appears that Maxwell ordered a burger, fries, a shake, and a drink.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jeffrey Epstein's death by apparent suicide has sparked questions and fueled conspiracy theories.
The whereabouts of Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam of Epstein, have been linked to these questions. After the Daily Mail reported she was living in Massachusetts and friends of Maxwell's told The Daily Beast she was in France, the New York Post published a photo of the socialite at In-N-Out Burger in Los Angeles. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Why bonsai trees are so expensive
- A book on the 'secret lives and deaths of CIA operatives' sells out on Amazon after Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell was spotted reading the bestseller at an In-N-Out
- People are flocking to a Los Angeles In-N-Out taking photos at the table where Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell was last spotted
- Chick-fil-A is the most beloved fast-food chain in America, according to a brand intimacy survey