- Snapchat doesn't have a direct unsubscribe button for accounts and publications you've subscribed to within the Discover page, but it is still easy to unsubscribe in a few steps.
- You can unsubscribe on Snapchat by tapping and holding down on a story from the account or publication you want to unsubscribe from, and toggling off the subscribe option.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you've found yourself looking for an "unsubscribe" button for an account or publication you subscribed to on the Discover page on Snapchat, don't worry: It's not you, there is no such button within the app.
However, that doesn't mean you can't unsubscribe if you're no longer interested in whatever that publication or account is creating. The steps you'd take to do so are ever so slightly less obvious than you might imagine.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- How to remove someone from a Snapchat group in 2 different ways
- How to make a group chat on Snapchat, to send private Snaps and messages to multiple people at once
- How to tell if someone has blocked you on Snapchat