Latest Skin News
- Are DIY Sunscreens Dangerous?
- Health Tip: Bed Bug Protection
- Bedbugs Date Back to T. Rex's Time
- Tattoo Inks Recall Due to Bacterial Contamination
- Curbing a Skin Oil Might Help Curb Acne
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
Of the four types, each requires a different treatment, says the American Academy of Dermatology.
Flare-ups can be reduced by finding and avoiding triggers, protecting the skin from the sun, and using rosacea-friendly skincare.
There is no cure for rosacea, the academy says.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR NEXT NEWS ARTICLEOriginal Article