(HealthDay News) — Overeating on a regular basis can lead to weight gain. About 25 percent of adults eat 1,300 calories weekly from food they buy or get free at work, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics says.
Latest Diet & Weight Management News
- Health Tip: Eat Healthier at Work
- Are Enhanced Waters Better for Your Health?
- Slow Down! Eating Too Fast Can Pile on the Pounds
- Healthy Diet While Young Healthy Brain Middle Age
- Yo-Yo Dieting Can Take a Toll on Your Heart
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
The academy recommends limiting these workplace snacks:
- French fries.
- Cookies and brownies.
- Soft drinks.
- Potato chips.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.