Latest Heart News
- Potentially Fatal Buildup of Proteins in the Heart
- Health Tip: Living With Leg Swelling
- Aspirin, Anti-Clotting Meds Safe After Stroke
- Cancer Death Rates Down, Heart Disease Up
- Stress From Work, Home Can Harm Women's Heart
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
Risk factors that are under all or partial control include:
The clinic reminds us that a doctor can evaluate your risk for stroke and help you control risk factors.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
What is a stroke? See Answer Original Article