YouTube / BT Sport / ESPN MMA
- Henry Cejudo, a UFC fighter, says he wants to fight a woman in the Octagon.
- The woman he has challenged to a bout is the dominant featherweight fighter Valentina Shevchenko.
- She responded to his call out by saying: "Be careful what you wish for."
- The UFC boss Dana White is unimpressed by the exchange, calling Cejudo's behavior the "whackiest s—" he's ever heard.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
UFC fighter Henry Cejudo says he wants to be the company's first "intergender" champion, but prominent women's competitor Valentina Shevchenko has told him to be careful what he wishes for.
Even in the weird world of combat sports, this back-and-forth is bizarre.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor are trolling each other on Instagram, and their latest posts asked fans to get involved
- An American cagefighter was hospitalized because his nose got broken, twisted, and mangled after he took a knee to the face
- Conor McGregor said he's a billionaire in an Instagram post, but it's unlikely that's even close to being true