- President Donald Trump's supporters celebrated the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation on Friday evening, claiming that the president has been cleared of any collusion charges.
- Donald Trump Jr., the president's eldest son, simply tweeted "#CollusionTruthers."
- But investigations related to the Russia probe are far from over.
- There are still several court cases, cooperation agreements, potential future indictments, and related investigations being handled by other US attorneys' offices that will continue well past the Mueller report's release.
President Donald Trump's supporters celebrated the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation on Friday evening, claiming the president has been vindicated.
They argued that the news that Mueller won't pursue any additional indictments means that Trump has been cleared of all accusations that he or his campaign colluded with Russia to swing the 2016 election. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Just a week ago Trump tweeted that 'there should be no Mueller report' after the House passed a resolution calling for the report to be public
- Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow say they're 'pleased' that special counsel Robert Mueller has submitted his final report to the attorney general
- Read Attorney General William Barr's letter to Congress on Robert Mueller's Russia investigation report