Mel Melcon/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images, Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
- A nun who fought off Katy Perry's purchase of a Los Angeles convent isn't giving up on the feud.
- Sister Rita Callanan said Perry has "blood on her hands" after the battle for the property, which began in 2015.
- This marks the latest in the nuns' clash with Perry, who reportedly once tried to woo them for the sale by showing off the "Jesus" tattoo on her wrist.
- Visit INSIDER's homepage for more stories.
The last living nun of the convent who fought off Katy Perry's purchase of a Los Angeles property isn't giving up on the feud.
Sister Rita Callanan, 81, told the New York Post that the singer "has blood on her hands" after the lengthy legal battle over the former home of Sisters of the Most Holy and Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Los Angeles.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A 79-year-old inmate has been linked to more than 60 deaths, making him the most prolific serial killer in US history
- Where all the 2020 Democratic candidates went to college and grad school
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!