Start a Business in Event Planning at the Wed Business School (Lagos Abuja and PH)
Do you have a passion for event planning? Are you the go to organizer in the office or amongst your friends?
Then seize the moment and become a certified Wedding and Event planner at the WED Business School, owned by the founders of WED Expo. There is no better time to turn that passion into a profitable business and the WED Business School can show you how.
With operations in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt we are strategically placed to ensure accessibility in major regions in Nigeria. Then you might ask, Why WED Business School?
Well, we have
- Experienced Faculty – Our Facilitators are working professionals in the industry with vast experience in wedding and event planning
- Project Management Focused – We teach skill that help you manage resources and deliver projects within budgets and on time
- Conducive learning Environment – Our locations are created and managed to deliver the best and optimal learning experience
- Live Events – We create opportunities for you to experience live events and learn
- Flexible Payment Plans – Wed Business School offers its students a payment structure that is flexible and convenient for all knowledge seekers. Find out what payment plan you qualify for so that you don’t procrastinate
Why wait? CALL: 09030001246, 08095556137, 09090006832 or Send DM to
@wedexpo or @wedbschool also www.wedbschool.com
Lagos Campus – Certified Wedding and Event Planner Program
The Lagos Campus has 2 types of schedules to suit both busy professionals looking to acquire new skill and full time event planners.
There is a 4 week intensive training with in-class sessions 2 days a week and an intensive weekend schedule for busy professionals.
Location: 23B Ayinde Akinmade Street, Lekki
Date: Weekend- June 22 nd , 2019 or
Weekday – June 24 th 2019
Abuja and PH Campus – Certified Wedding and Event Planner Program
The Abuja and Port Harcourt locations offer a 4 day intensive study option that ensures you are well grounded in the principles and knowledge of Wedding and event planning.
Location: 22 Kumasi Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja
Date: May 30 th to June 2 nd , 2019
Location: 76 Stadium Road, Port Harcourt
Date: June 6 th to June 9 th , 2019
Advanced Project Management for Event Planners and Decorators
At the Wed Business School every event is a project and we take into consideration that every event planner should be equipped with project management skills to execute a flawless event according to proper project management guidelines. This is why the advanced class is designed for established wedding and event planners and decorators looking to up their game and boost their business.
You can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
For Details on enrolment please CALL: 09030001246, 08095556137, 09090006832 or Send DM to @wedexpo or @wedbschool also www.wedbschool.com
WED Business School Alumni Focus
The WED Dream Wedding 2019 just held between Ope and Ope #HouseofOpemipos and it was super amazing thanks to all the sponsor vendors that participated but do you know the whole planning team attended the WED Business School and clearly it showed with how successful the event was at the end of the day.
– Planner: Michelle Siyanbola (@mimiluxe_events ) Class of 2016
– Project Manager: Aramide Akinsulire (@atlevents_ ) Class of 2018
– Project Coordinator: Sharon Njemanze ( @eventsbysharoncatar ) Class of 2018
– Project Coordinator: Preye Ebelike ( @naturesglamevents ) Class of 2018
See a few pictures from the amazing wedding and stay tuned to all it took to put the biggest wedding of 2019 together as it comes to your screen soon via Wedding Channel Africa.
by Linda Ikeji at 17/05/2019 11:34 AM | 0 Comments