- "Fuller House" actress Lori Loughlin greeted fans after touching down at Boston Logan International Airport on Tuesday.
- She then was all smiles as she arrived at federal court in Boston for an appearance in connection to the $25 million college-admissions scandal that has rattled elite schools across the country.
- People on social media called Loughlin out, with some describing her response to the criminal charges as "iconic," and others saying she acted inappropriately.
- Visit INSIDER's homepage for more.
Actress Lori Loughlin was all smiles ahead of her court appearance in connection to the $25 million college-admissions scandal in Boston on Wednesday.
- Parents caught up in the college admissions scandal are hiring a consultant to see if they're 'cut out for prison'
- Lori Loughlin's Instagram-famous daughter tried to trademark her beauty brand, but was rejected over poor punctuation
- Prosecutors say alleged socialite scammer Anna Delvey pretended to be an influencer and went on a lavish Morocco trip 'fit for a Kardashian'