- Marvel announced its upcoming MCU movies at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday evening.
- At the very end of the panel, Marvel Studios' president Kevin Feige said he didn't even get to talk about "Fantastic Four."
- Marvel Studios, owned by Disney, recently received the rights to use the Fantastic Four characters after Disney purchased Fox's entertainment business.
- Fox tried to reboot the franchise in 2015 with Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara. It flopped.
Marvel is going back to the Fantastic Four.
Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige announced that a new movie based on the superhero group is in the works at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday. Further details, however, including a release date, were not revealed.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The first 'Walking Dead' movie with Rick Grimes is going to be released only in theaters — here's the teaser trailer
- New 'Halloween' movies are coming in 2020 and 2021
- 5 things to know about ballerina Francesca Hayward, the Hollywood newcomer starring in 'Cats'