(HealthDay News) –Horseback trail riding is a fun, leisure activity for many Americans. However, it is important to follow rules for trail safety, says the Minnesota State Department of Natural Resources.
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
- Spread of Democracy Is Good for World's Health
- Health Tip: Snake Bite First-Aid
- Health Tip: Thumb Sprains
- Health Tip: Energy Drink Safety
- Which Misused Prescription Meds Send People to ER?
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
It encourages people to:
- Wear a helmet and appropriate footwear.
- If your horse kicks, tie a red ribbon in its tail.
- Do not bring unruly horses on public trails.
- Ride in groups.
- Carry a trail map and cellphone.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.