- A 26-year-old Instagram model was granted probation after facing trial for a in September 2017 incident where she was seen beating her dog.
- Keevonna Wilson was caught on her apartment building's security system repeatedly kicking the Shih-Tzu Yorkie mix in an elevator.
- Wilson originally faced felony charges, but a Florida court ruled this week that she would receive a four-year probation term and pay $600.
A 26-year-old Instagram model was reportedly granted probation by a Florida court for a September 2017 incident where she was seen beating her dog.
After Keevonna Wilson was seen on her apartment's security system repeatedly kicking Chastity, her Shih Tzu-Yorkie crossbreed in an elevator, she was reportedly charged with felony animal cruelty and initially pleaded not guilty, the Miami Herald reported.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The Texas Attorney General's office is looking into more that 20 complaints about fitness influencer Brittany Dawn who's been accused of scamming followers
- The death of a second Parkland shooting survivor by suicide is raising questions about suicide contagion and depression among teens
- A second Parkland shooting survivor has reportedly committed suicide