- Every week, INSIDER puts together a list of great shows on Netflix you should watch.
- This week, we recommend the new Netflix original documentary series "Our Planet," heist comedy/drama show "Good Girls," and the witchy drama "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina."
- Visit INSIDER's homepage for more.
Netflix features hundreds of TV shows ready for marathon-viewing, but we know the simple act of picking a show to watch can be daunting with so many choices.
As always, INSIDER is here to recommend three shows for you to watch in the coming week. We're starting with a new documentary series dedicated to planet Earth.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 'The OA' star Emory Cohen reveals how he snuck in the show's iconic 'movements' for one key scene
- 'Inside Edition' host Deborah Norville will undergo cancer surgery after an eagle-eyed viewer noticed a lump on her neck
- Sophie Turner says that she took a prop from the upcoming season of 'Game of Thrones' that's 'a huge spoiler,' and she's been carrying it around in her wallet